Sunday 22 January 2012

Great Cards! Great News! Great New RR's!

A bunch of great postcards received yesterday (Jan 21, 2012). I've joined a few new RR's and become the new host of one of my favorite RR's, the Weird/Odd/Strange RR!!

Top - A great COW postcard from my favorites!! - Received from Ri17 (Russia) in the 10X10 RR group #48
Bottom - An amazing postcard of a very mysterious looking bridge. - Received from nvpsv (Russia) in the Bridges RR Group #3

2 Great postcards from members of the Postcrossing Project
Top - A lovely Happy New Year postcard from Japan
Bottom - An amazing postcard of Wat Mahathat Historical Park in Sukhothai, Thailand. Also included was a stamp I have never seen or even heard of before with an actual (wheat?) seed glued to it. This really surprises me as I thought you couldn't import seeds from other countries into the UK without intensive checks!! See picture of it below


Top - A great postcard of the Royal Castle, Neuschwanstein - Received from Mausbaer47 (Germany) in the Big Groups RR Group #92
Bottom - A great postcard of Tallinn Estonia with a message that really made my day! - Received from lama2 (Netherlands) in The THEMED MESSAGES RR Group #169 If I could be anyone for a day, I'd be.....

I joined a few more RR's
THEMED MESSAGES RR - Hosted by Hagaki
Eyes Closed Version 3 RR - Hosted by Lori
AD CARD RR - Hosted by Anne89

And finally.....
I am the new host for the Weird/Odd/Strange/ makes no-sense RR
If you are a member of the Postcrossing Project and are interested in sending and receiving truly weird postcards, this is the RR for you!

If you are not a member of The Postcrossing Project but would like to join or find out more about it, please visit the following link

See you again soon! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment